The Leo-Net Media competition invites trainees to promote traineeships by visualizing their experience. The next edition of this competition will be till 20 March 2018.
Are you a trainee abroad? Do you wish to share your experience?
Join the Leo-Net Media competition!
Take your camera or mobile, paint brushes or pen and enjoy reporting about your experience “out of town”. Be genuine! Be an ambassador and share with Europe both the bright and the more challenging aspects of your traineeship and life abroad. Illustrate your working experience, not only the weekends – as you probably know by now, working is not only about the weekend.
The top three contributions will be shown to the participants of the Leo-Net Barcelona Seminar in April. Members will rank the top three and award first, second and third prize, respectively an Amazon gift voucher of €300, €150, €75. Their experiences will also be published on the Leo-Net website.
Contributions can be sent in until 20 March 2018 through WeTransfer to info@Leo-Net.org
Winners will be announced after the Leo-Net Seminar 2018.
Regulations for participation
- Participants are trainees abroad at the moment of participation
- all contributions should be send in by 20 March 2018, noon, Brussels time
- contributions should be send by WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- winners will be contacted by the Leo-Net secretariat maximum 10days after the election
- contributions of the winners will stay online and publicly available. Contributions can be used in communication about traineeships mentioning name, home institution and Leo-Net framework
- Contributions that lack quality or are possibly insulting will be disqualified – the participant will be informed about it.
- When language is used in the contribution, it is advisable to use English or have English translation/subtitles available.
- The material sent in should be royalty free.